Reference on form not displaying

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
[email protected]

Reference on form not displaying

Post by [email protected] »

Has anyone run into an issue where the reference objects on a form don't display the data conistently? I have an object that has a reference to another object. I display the values via a table formatted view. Also, it just so happens that the reference is to a MS SQL view (not sure that this has any relevance).

What is happening is that sometimes it populates the table on the main form and sometimes it will populate some or none of the data. I've also seen it populate a completely unrelated reference with some of the same data where the columns were the same name.

Really weird stuff!
tazzmaxx

Post by tazzmaxx »

I have been experiencing some of the same eradict behavior. Where references will display in the owning BO on a form. Attribute data will be missing (when it truly exists) when selecting records to add to a BO. I've even had grids come up blank but still have data available to select from which is really bizarre. If I select a record and save it then view the form the data then exists.

I have noticed most of this behavior in the Ordering bsv where line items will be displayed on the grid above and also display in the line item grid.

quirky stuff