Recurring Appointment Objects

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
tazzmaxx

Recurring Appointment Objects

Post by tazzmaxx »

I noticed that the appointment calendar (which is apparently from common controls) does not offer recurring scheduling of appointments. I looked on the CC site and did see that they have an example with this implemented. Is this possible to activate in the calendar in Aware? I would like to create an application that makes use of the scheduling and recurring appointments are just something that people expect to have.

If there is a way to implement this please let me know or if there is another way around this.

Thanks
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Currently this is not supported.
Aware IM Support Team
tazzmaxx

Post by tazzmaxx »

Thank you for the reply. Is there any plans for this in the future?

Do you have a production roadmap? I must say that your product is very exciting and it has actually been "fun" developing with the demo product.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We do plan to include this feature in the future release. Roadmap is in the works and will be published soon.

Regarding developing with the demo product - we do not have a "demo" product. You have 30 days of evaluation afterwhich you have to purchase a license (we can also extend the evaluation in certain cases)
Aware IM Support Team