V4 - Form Operations

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
RocketRod

V4 - Form Operations

Post by RocketRod »

I am converting my first BS forms to v4. The converted form works ok except that form operations do not show either at the bottom or top of the form when I log in using logonAdmin.html. When I use logon.jsp they display? Any ideas?
tford

Post by tford »

I think I've converted forms with most possible combinations of processes running from V3 forms to V4.

Can you give any more details about your form or process?

Thanks,
Tom
RocketRod

Here then gone!

Post by RocketRod »

Thanks Tom, I've been playing with it today and have discovered some more detail. I display a querys results on the main home page, user selects an instance to Edit and a non default form I have associated with this edit operation displays together with the form operations I have defined for this form. However when the user edits the instance, clicks the Save button, a dialog comes up "sending data". The form then redisplays but without the form operations!
tford

Post by tford »

RocketRod,

So what are the steps in your process that is tied to the query edit link?

Tom
RocketRod

Steps

Post by RocketRod »

Tom there are no steps tied to the edit link? Just displaying query results with standard edit,delete operations attached. I am however not using the default edit form for the object. This non default edit form displays ok with its one form operation button displayed at the top of the form. However when the user changes the instance and then clicks the save button, the form redisplays without the form operation button at the top of the form. He has to close this form, go back to the query list , click on the edit button again, so he can then click on the form operation, which has once again displayed ok at the top of the edit form.
tford

Post by tford »

Just curious if you've tried to create a small bsv just in version 4 to test this issue in isolation.

Tom
RocketRod

Test

Post by RocketRod »

Yes I have and it did the same thing. Just created one BO, one process, one query and a non default edit form. Form operation disappears after refresh.
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

We are investigating this.
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This has been fixed and the fix will be available in the upcoming patch (within a few days probably)
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This has been fixed in build 1125
Aware IM Support Team