Question about Find References

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
lueu

Question about Find References

Post by lueu »

I use the Find references option on my business objects and noticed something I haven't seen before:

"Business object "MyBO" used in query 'MyQuery' in CREATE OBJECT operation is not found"

Anyone knows what this means? I have a button for Create object as a panel operation in my query, so I guess it's related to that, but why does it say "is not found"? Is this a problem in any way?
lueu

Re: Question about Find References

Post by lueu »

Anyone? :)
hpl123

Post by hpl123 »

I interpret this error like this, a BO is selected as the BO to be created and that BO doesn't exist, have you deleted a BO used in the query create object operation? Take a look at the settings in your create operation and experiment a bit with different settings, removing the operation and see if you still get the error etc..
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
lueu

Post by lueu »

Thanks, that seems logic to me as well, but the BO is definitivly there. The reference is from the BO the error mentiones :D

The BO is REFRESHPSDVSTATUS
The reference says:
"Business object REFRESHPSDVSTATUS used in query 'RefreshPsdvStatus' in CREATE OBJECT operation is not found"

I will try what you suggest, but I am wondering if it might be that a BO can't find itself.. :lol:
lueu

Post by lueu »

So I tested to swap BO from REFRESHPSDVSTATUS to RegularUser for the Create object-operation. The reference/error disappeared and did not get replaced by any reference to RegularUser. Checked references for RegularUser, where I also have a query whith a panel operation to create a new object, and I get the same error reference there: "Business object RegularUser used in query 'Brukere' in CREATE OBJECT operation is not found"

So I guess I just might stick to my theory that a BO can't find itself, and ignore these errors :)