How to "View" Your Own Member Data?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
JWS

How to "View" Your Own Member Data?

Post by JWS »

I have a menu item on the "member" view perspective that is called "View Your Info". I cannot figure out how to have this menu item bring up that particular logged on member's information. In my "member" business object I have a form for editing, and a form for viewing. The view form is open to the public, and has less info than the edit form.

What I'm looking for is something similar to "Change Login Details", which brings up that particular user's info using the edit form version. I'm trying to do this by creating a "process" that is run when the user selects "View Your Info". So far, I am getting a list of all members and having to choose the one I'm looking for. I tried several variations similar to "View This LoggedIn.Member", etc. Just haven't hit the right combination yet. I'm sure this is easy, and something I'm overlooking, but I haven't figured it out yet. Thanks.
JWS

Post by JWS »

Never mine...I figured this one out. I was using a non-existant access level in the rule. It wasn't showing an error because it was being masked by an If...Then...Else statement. The error was in the "if" portion, so it was just going to the "else" part. I got it to working the way I want.