Edit Screen for Appointment Objects

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
BLOMASKY

Edit Screen for Appointment Objects

Post by BLOMASKY »

When I dbl click on a calendar query, I get an entry form, but I need to change the default form. Can anyone point me to where the default form is stored and how to edit it?

Thanks

Bruce
BLOMASKY

Re: Edit Screen for Appointment Objects

Post by BLOMASKY »

OF COURSE. As soon as I post this, I found the option under the Query properties.

Never mind...

Bruce
BLOMASKY

Can I control what is displayed in Month View?

Post by BLOMASKY »

The Monthly View of Appointments show the SUBJECT. I need to show start - end time. Can that be done?

Thanks
Bruce
Jhstephenson

Post by Jhstephenson »

Bruce, can't you do that by changing the form used for "Create Appointment Operation" or "Edit Appointment Operataion" in the Editing and Resources section of the Query Properties?

I just defined a form that I want to show up whenever I edit an appointment in the Forms section of the BO and then use that under 'Editing Using Operations Below".
hpl123

Re: Can I control what is displayed in Month View?

Post by hpl123 »

BLOMASKY wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:37 pm The Monthly View of Appointments show the SUBJECT. I need to show start - end time. Can that be done?

Thanks
Bruce
IF I understand your question correctly, the only way to do that I know of is populating the subject with whatever information you need (BO rules and tags) and then have a another attribute for subject the user actually use to type in subject.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
BLOMASKY

Post by BLOMASKY »

and that is what I did. Why fight? Used the subject for display in monthly view