Merge Documents

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
denisv

Merge Documents

Post by denisv »

I have managed to create a merge to word from a business Object with a template already loaded into my aware application. This was done by adding a process to the Customer Business Object.

I also have tried using a Business Object (named Document Templates) to allow users to add templates.

Can I allow the user to select a document to merge to from the ones they have added to the system through creating the 'Documents Template' object in a process I can ad o the customer form.
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Currently the users can generate documents only from templates that you created in the Configuration Tool. We are planning to add support (around mid-year) for user-defined templates where the users can add their own templates at run time to generate documents without having to change the configuration.

By the way, you do not need to configure a process to be able to generate a document from template. You can simply use an operation of type Create Document on an object form or in the menu.
Aware IM Support Team