Would like to click ANYWHERE on a Menu Button on a Query

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
BLOMASKY

Would like to click ANYWHERE on a Menu Button on a Query

Post by BLOMASKY »

Can johntalbott Do the same magic with MenuButtons in a Query that he did with the Buttons on the top of the Visual perspective?

Love the fact we can group multiple operations in a query to one "menu Button" which has an ICON and a teeny weeny drop down arrow. Clicking on the ICON does NOTHING. and confuses my already very confused users.

Wonder if John can guide me with the code to make this work just like the buttons on the top bar.

OR.. just PERHAPS... POSSIBLY the development team will think that this is SUCH a GOOD idea that they will include it in the next build (so, I don't have to put code on each and every one of my queries with a menu button.

Bruce
BenHayat

Re: Would like to click ANYWHERE on a Menu Button on a Query

Post by BenHayat »

BLOMASKY wrote: OR.. just PERHAPS... POSSIBLY the development team will think that this is SUCH a GOOD idea that they will include it in the next build (so, I don't have to put code on each and every one of my queries with a menu button.
Bruce
This was actually brought up during the time Support was building it into, but somehow, they didn't do it for query buttons.
johntalbott

Post by johntalbott »

BLOMASKY wrote:Can johntalbott Do the same magic with MenuButtons in a Query that he did with the Buttons on the top of the Visual perspective?

Love the fact we can group multiple operations in a query to one "menu Button" which has an ICON and a teeny weeny drop down arrow. Clicking on the ICON does NOTHING. and confuses my already very confused users.

Wonder if John can guide me with the code to make this work just like the buttons on the top bar.

OR.. just PERHAPS... POSSIBLY the development team will think that this is SUCH a GOOD idea that they will include it in the next build (so, I don't have to put code on each and every one of my queries with a menu button.

Bruce
I explored this a bunch over the weekend. I was able to get it to work, but the formatting of the table is getting messed up. I don't have any more time to put into it.

Aside from that, it would really be cleaner for Support to add this change in an upcoming build. They can reuse the method called fixSplitButton that they added to make the last fix.
VocalDay Solutions - Agility - Predictability - Quality

We specialize in enabling business through the innovative use of technology.

AwareIM app with beautiful UI/UX - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfUrrVeB3t
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Yes, this WILL be fixed in the next build
Aware IM Support Team
BenHayat

Post by BenHayat »

aware_support wrote:Yes, this WILL be fixed in the next build
Thank you, big help on Mobile version.
aware_support