Dropdown reference - v6 vs. v7

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
crisg0112

Re: Dropdown reference - v6 vs. v7

Post by crisg0112 »

and i confirmed on my reply to the original post that that is what's happening with b2148.

I am not saying that I don't agree with your observation regarding the behaviour of the dropdown.

Good that you like smartclient RIA, but personal experience developing a so-called 'rich-internet application' is 'painful'. :D :D
Thanks in advance!

Cris
MSSQL 2008R2, Aware 7 b2146, IE11, , Firefox 35.0.1, Windows 8 Bootstrap theme
pureist

Post by pureist »

crisg0112 wrote:and i confirmed on my reply to the original post that that is what's happening with b2148.
I am not saying that I don't agree with your observation regarding the behaviour of the dropdown.
Good that you like smartclient RIA, but personal experience developing a so-called 'rich-internet application' is 'painful'. :D :D
I agree, developing RIA in the conventional sense is very painful.
But smartclient's components are just as 'painful' in the 'developing RIA in the conventional sense' as would be Kendo's.
I just provided info about smartclient as it serves as a 'master template/guide' for how components should work.
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

wow
that smartclient demo is pretty neat!!!
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL